We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
embedded software engineer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of custom real-time embedded software for the 3D capture system.
· Develop and document application code that runs on an ARM based embedded system
· Work with interfaces such as i2c, UART, GPIO
· Work closely with electrical engineers to design software to interface with and control various sensors
· Perform regular peer code reviews to ensure code meets requirements and maintains quality standards.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 2 – 5 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience.
· Proficiency in ARM processor architecture
· Proficiency in Linux driver development and embedded Linux kernel experience
· Experience in SOC (system on chip) boot and power management functionality
· Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP
· Experience in performance analysis and profiling in the embedded system space
· Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments
· Experience with microcontrollers is a plus
· Experience working with ARM based SoC designs is desired
· Able to sit and work at a computer for up to 8 hours a day
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”