TetraVue is looking to do big things, and will need a team of people who want to do big things, and who are not afraid of challenges. The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key. You’ll need a sense of humor and enjoy doing what it takes to get many jobs done. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in bringing game-changing new technology to market as the world moves to 3D and to be a key participant in building a new company.
TetraVue is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer who is ready to direct the engineering efforts for our camera product development. The successful candidate needs to have a good understanding of all the subsystems involved: mechanical, electrical (digital and analog), optical, and software. The ideal candidate also will provide leadership to transition this technology from a prototype stage to production. Additional responsibilities include managing of resources, cost, and schedule and interaction with company leadership, but this position is not about slide decks and task spreadsheets.
● B.S. and/or M.S. in Engineering or similar field
● At least 10 years of work experience in Systems Engineering or related field
● Ability to become proficient in new areas quickly
● Proven record of technology development from concept to production
● Familiarity with Mechanical, Electrical, Optical, and Software Engineering
● Must be a self-starter with commitment to excellence
All applicants with suitable work authorization will be considered subject to EAR export control restrictions.
● Proven ability to effectively manage complex, interrelated systems
Experience in a startup environment
● Project Management Experience
● Experience in Waterfall and Agile Project Management methods or other proactive managements tools