We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Software Test Engineer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
Supervision Given: None
The Software Test and Build Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing software testing regimens and processes to ensure software quality and functional correctness.
· Capture, organize and process test data
· Develop regression test suite for Software releases
· Develop test automation scripts
· Test Software releases and report/file bugs
· Edit and render video samples to highlight areas of interest
· Work with the Marketing team to generate content
· Support customers with camera installation and usage
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Experience in defining test plans
· Experience in test automation and bug tracking tools
· Expertise in video editing software
· Languages and tools: Bash/Linux Shell Scripting, Python, Git, SVN, Linux build tools (GNU autotools and CMake)
· BS or BA degree with 5+ years of experience in Software QA
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”