We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
Supervision Given: None
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of software that acquires, processes, and displays 3D data from TetraVue’s LiDAR system.
· Port algorithms to work on a GPU
· Optimize and profile existing GPU based code
· Maintain and expand Software suite that will be used for demonstration and prototype implementations
· Implement different hardware through existing APIs or driver development
· UI/UX design and implementation
· Implementing tools for LiDAR system testing
· Implementing state-of-the-art-techniques to render 3D data
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in developing GPU based applications
· Experience interfacing with hardware (Cameras, Sensors, etc)
· Experience in both OpenGL and OpenGL ES, specifically texture meshing and surface reconstruction techniques
· Experience building Qt apps using QML, C++, and OpenGL or OpenGL ES
· Experience in UI design and implementation
· Experience with VTK (visual took kit) libraries
· Prior experience with 3D visualization of point cloud data and LiDAR data is a plus
· Languages: C/C++, QML, OpenGL, Open GL ES, CUDA/OpenCL, Python
· Comfortable working in a Windows or Linux environment
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”