TetraVue is looking to do big things, and will need a team of people who want to do big things, and who are not afraid of challenges. The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key. You’ll need a sense of humor and enjoy doing what it takes to get many jobs done. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in bringing game-changing new technology to market as the world moves to 3D and to be a key participant in building a new company.
TetraVue develops and commercializes high-resolution 3D cameras and other 3D capture technologies. By delivering the best of digital imaging and 3D capture technologies, TetraVue’s products will have significant impact on the emerging 3D entertainment and data markets. TetraVue’s product will be able to capture MegaPixel 3D images with complete depth information in real time.
TetraVue is looking for skilled Software Engineers to develop Graphical User Interfaces on Linux and Windows, tools to display and visualize 3D data, as well as develop techniques for noise reduction in 3D data. These functions need to be prototyped, implemented in hardware (CPU, GPU, FPGA) and tested with new hardware.
· B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 2-5 years experience.
· Proficiency in
o Multi-threaded application design
o User interface design and development
o Version Control and Team Projects
o Experience with FPGA programming is an asset
o Visualization of 3D Data
· Candidates should be comfortable working in Linux and Windows environments
· Ability to become proficient in new areas quickly
· Must be a self-starter with commitment to excellence
All applicants with suitable work authorization will be considered subject to EAR export control restrictions.
· Experience in Computer Vision and familiarity with SLAM techniques
· Experience with Point Cloud Library and OpenCV