We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
software test and build engineer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
The Software Test and Build Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing software testing regimens and processes to ensure software quality and functional correctness.
· Testing software for correctness and robustness
· Designing and implementing software test processes and unit tests
· Developing scripts to automate testing
· Implementing automated build testing
· Implementing QA process for software releases
· Ability to write unit tests
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering with 5+ years experience in software system test roles for embedded systems
· Experience in test process and plan definition
· Experience in test automation tools
· Experience in continuous build environments
· Experience in setting up build tools and issue tracking systems (eg. Jenkins, Bugzilla)
· Languages and tools: Bash/Linux Shell Scripting, Python, C/C++, Git, SVN
· Experience in FPGA-based functional tests is a plus
· Experience with embedded software testing is a plus
· Able to sit and work at a computer for up to 8 hours a day
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”