We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
software Engineer - Computational Photography
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
The Software Engineer – Computational Photography is responsible for the development and implementation of a diverse set of imaging algorithms that will operate on rich data acquired by our flash LiDAR system.
· Researching and implementing algorithms in the following areas: Multi-frame fusion, feature tracking, stitching, demosaicing and spatial/temporal noise reduction
· Camera calibration
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing imaging pipelines and computational imaging algorithms
· Excellent programming skills in C/C++
· Ability to optimize the code on an embedded platform is highly desirable
· Proficient with OpenCV
· Experience working with LiDAR data is a plus
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”