We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Senior Analog/Power Electrical Engineer
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: VP of Engineering
The Senior Analog/Power Electrical Engineer responsibilities include the design and implementation of miniaturized High Voltage (>5 kV) fast switch designs (trise <20ns) and ultra miniature high current (>3000 amp) diode drivers. In addition the Senior Analog/Power Electrical Engineer will have the responsibility for the development and implementation of all power conditioning at the system level. The power conditioning responsibility will include EMI/EMC mitigation as well as proper grounding techniques at the system and subsystem level.
· Designing unique high density power electronics to conform to specific system requirements.
· Subsystem testing and environmental qualification.
· Developing detailed subsystem technical specifications.
· Reporting and presenting technical details and status to senior management.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, with at least 10 years of applicable experience.
· Hands on experience with product electronics, power conditioning, and shielding/grounding techniques to meet radiated and conducted emission requirements.
· High level technical understanding of high speed solid state switching techniques including high current and high voltage loads.
· Familiar with debugging techniques utilizing high bandwidth oscilloscopes and magnetic probes.
· Able to sit and work at a computer, either in office or lab, up to 8 hours a day
· Occasional travel, up to 20%
Work is performed in an office and laboratory environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”