We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Director of Engineering
The Calibration Engineer works with the engineering department to develop, implement, and automate the calibration of the 3D camera system.
· Calibrate image sensors, optical systems, and time-of-flight systems
· Develop calibration and compensation methods to account for ambient changes
· Automate 3D camera calibration for prototyping and production
· Develop test plan and calibration procedure for quality assurance and tracking purposes
· Develop hardware and software for 3D camera characterization, calibration, and tests
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physics with 10+ years’ experience, or Masters degree with 8+ years’ experience, or PhD with 5+ years’ experience
· Several years’ experience in data and signal processing
· Experience in Image processing, including a fundamental understanding of lens calibration and 3D calibration
· Experience in camera and instrument calibration, both in lab and in field, including ability to develop methods to compensate for environmental changes such as temperature
· Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy collaboration and cooperation with members of a team
· Experience with Time of Flight sensor
· Experience with LIDAR hardware
· Experience in a production environment
Work is performed in an office and laboratory environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”
How to apply
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing #4487.