TetraVue is looking to do big things, and will need a team of people who want to do big things, and who are not afraid of challenges. The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key. You’ll need a sense of humor and enjoy doing what it takes to get many jobs done. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in bringing game-changing new technology to market as the world moves to 3D and to be a key participant in building a new company.
Senior Electrical Engineer
TetraVue is looking for a skilled Electrical Engineer who is ready to take the lead for our digital design efforts, including high speed timing, high data bandwidth architectures, and processing boards, including FPGA-based electronics. Electronics integration and miniaturization will be a key part of our productization efforts. The lead engineer will also have responsibility to lead, guide, and grow TetraVue’s electrical engineering team and establish appropriate processes and culture going forward.
TetraVue is looking to do big things, and will need a team of people who want to do big things and are not afraid of challenges. The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key. You’ll need a sense of humor and enjoy doing what it takes to get many jobs done. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in bringing game-changing new technology to market as the world moves to 3D as well as to be a key participant in building a new company.
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- 5-10 years of work experience in digital circuitry
- Ability to become proficient in new areas quickly
- Proficiency in standard design tools
- Hands-on experience in high-speed digital architectures
- Experience in commercial product development, including industrial environmental operating conditions (temperature, shock, and vibration)
- Working knowledge of FPGA programming, especially related to high-speed digital architectures (i.e. sensors)
- Experience in PCB design (concept, schematic capture, layout, fabrication and testing) with multi-layer boards
- Experience in microcontrollers, microprocessors and peripheral interfaces (i.e. USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet) and integration into a larger system
- Must be a self-starter with commitment to excellence
- Ability to quickly pick up and own new concepts and to contribute with innovative solutions
- Good judgment and understanding of system-level impact of design choices
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and analytical skills[BS1]
- Applicant is expected to be able to work with other engineering disciplines (e.g. Mechanical Engineering) to develop and innovate on design integration.
- Applicant should be able to enumerate the pros, cons, and tradeoffs of different solutions.
- Team player with excellent conversational & written communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- All applicants with suitable work authorization will be considered subject to EA export control restrictions.
- Experience in high speed and/or precision timing circuit design
- Familiarity or experience with camera electronics and image processing
- Experience in electrical and magnetic shielding, signal routing, and interconnects
- Working knowledge of standard capture tools, such as Eagle and Altium, including simple part library design.
- High-speed signaling and camera electrical protocols (e.g., MIPI, LVDS, SDI)
- Analog design experience (high current, high voltage, fast signals)
- Strong working knowledge of Signal Integrity, Shielding and Noise mitigation
- Experience writing test or automation software in high level languages (e.g. LabView, C, Python).
- Experience in taking products from concept through manufacturing
- Experience with bringing-up, debugging, and validation of digital designs
- Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters and familiarity with ESD safety
- In-depth understanding of optics/sensor/image pipeline & how camera fits into system architecture
How to apply
Send us your resume at email@example.com, referencing #4487.