TetraVue is looking to do big things, and will need a team of people who want to do big things, and who are not afraid of challenges. The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key. You’ll need a sense of humor and enjoy doing what it takes to get many jobs done. This is an opportunity to play a leading role in bringing game-changing new technology to market as the world moves to 3D and to be a key participant in building a new company.
TetraVue is seeking a bright technician who is ready to take on challenging work as we transition from prototypes to product. Typical duties will include setting up tests, performing experiments, and documenting results. Additional tasks will include assembly for limited production, prototype testing, lab inventory management, and organizational aspects with running a laboratory.
The ability to thrive and actively participate in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment will be key.
· B.S in physics, optics, engineering, or related field
· Understanding of basic optical, electrical, and mechanical design concepts
· Practical knowledge of optics and experimental laboratory practices
· Familiarity with laboratory diagnostics equipment
· Hands-on skills with lab and production equipment
· Excellent organizational skills
All applicants with suitable work authorization will be considered subject to EAR export control restrictions.
· Prior experience in product development a plus
· Experience with test and automation equipment
· Knowledge of Control Software, Office Software, and Data Processing Software
Positions are open for technicians in the following areas: