We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Senior Camera Engineer
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Director of Engineering
The Senior Camera Engineer will lead the sensor work for the beta product, including characterization, calibration, and integration into the 3D camera system.
· Test and Qualification of sensors
· Integration of sensor with custom electronics
· Provide assistance in management of subcontractors
· Draft, implement, and execute test procedures and protocols
· Define, implement, and manage Q&A process
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors Degree and 7+ years experience, or Masters Degree with 5+ years experience, or PhD with 3+ years experience in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Astronomy, or related field
· Experience with CCD/CMOS sensor
· Experience in Sensor Characterization
· Experience with data analysis
· Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy collaboration and cooperation with members of a team
· Consumer or industrial camera product experience
· Recent experience with low noise sensors, active imaging, or LIDAR systems
· Familiarity with CMOS pixel architectures, ROIC, and overall sensor design
· Able to sit and work at a computer within office and lab environment for up to 8 hours a day
· Work in a lab environment performing system tests 50% of time
· Occasional travel, less than 10%
Work is performed in an office and laboratory environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”