We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
FPGA Design Engineer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead FPGA Design Engineer
Supervision Given: None
The FPGA Design Engineer is responsible for the development of IP cores that will bridge the interface between custom hardware boards and the embedded software. Additionally, will be required to design control state machines and embedded algorithms.
· Develop, Document, and Test System Verilog code for an Altera SoC.
· Porting intensive math algorithms into System Verilog and validating functionality.
· Communicating with external hardware via standard busses and full custom interfaces.
· Works closely with the PCB design engineers to develop control & interface logic.
· Works with the embedded software team to enable software configuration & processing.
· Perform regular peer code reviews to ensure code meets requirements and maintains quality standards.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Masters Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 2 – 5 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience.
· Proficiency in Altera SoC FPGA development.
· Experience with the Altera Platform designer is highly desired.
· System Verilog is required.
· Hardware bring up and Debugging is required.
· Benchmarking, Code Coverage, and Testbenching.
· Good understanding of networking and UDP/IP.
· Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments
· Experience with VHDL is a Plus.
· Embedded ARM programming is a plus.
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”
How to apply
Send us your resume at email@example.com, referencing #4487.