We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
software engineer - computer vision
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Lead Software Engineer
· Development of real-time tracking and registration algorithms
· Implementing and profiling computer vision algorithms
· Image analysis and segmentation
· Camera calibration
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
· Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 5+ years experience in designing and implementing computer vision algorithms
· Experience in image filtering techniques for noise reduction
· Experience with optical flow and registration
· Experience in simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) and image stabilization
· Experience in object detection and classification
· Experience working with LIDAR data is a plus
· Able to sit and work at a computer for up to 8 hours a day
Work is performed in an office environment. Office environment is a typical work environment with moderate noise from talking, phones, etc.
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”