We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated pioneers to join us in what is sure to become a revolutionary period that will shape the future of mankind. Self driving cars, 3D movies, immersive AR/VR experiences, and architecture are just a few of the applications our 3D HD camera is facilitating!
We offer medical, dental and vision plans, 401K with company match, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more importantly a collaborative, energetic and innovative work environment, where all team members are respected and appreciated for their contributions.
We have gone from five employees in January 2017 to over 25 today, and still have more positions open. If you are ready to join a great company with a mind-blowing team of professionals, APPLY TODAY!
Embedded Firmware Engineer
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: Embedded Firmware Manager
Supervision Given: Some Review of Technical direction
The Embedded Firmware Engineer is responsible for the design and development of custom real-time embedded software for the 3D capture system.
· Develop and document application code that runs on an ARM based embedded system
· Architect, Develop and document embedded code that runs on an embedded microcontroller
· Work with interfaces such as i2c, UART, GPIO, SPI
· Work closely with electrical engineers to design software to interface with and control various sensors
· Perform regular peer code reviews to ensure code meets requirements and maintains quality standards.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 3 – 5 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ experience.
· 5+ years of coding in C
· 3+ years of coding in C++
· Proficiency in ARM processor architecture
· Proficiency in writing User Space Drivers for Linux
· Experience in performance analysis and profiling in the embedded system space
· Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments
· 2-5 years of experience architecting and coding ‘Bare Metal’ firmware for microcontrollers
· Experience on ST Micro controllers
· Experience working with ARM based SoC designs
· Familiarity with implementing and optimizing DSP algorithms
· Experience with one or more scripting languages
Disclaimer: “The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in the job description restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any reason.”
How to apply
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing #4487.